Elite Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Infinity

Welcome to Team Elite Infinities forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

See if we can get it to work this time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silva

Silva

See if we can get it to work this time Empty
PostSubject: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 am

Im gonna host a team tourney on Sera's server probably like thursday or friday at 1:30 pm EST (-5GMT). If you cant make the date just post and let me know or pm me on the game. The tourney will begin AT 2:30 any late your out sorry :\. But yeh I figured id do somethin so everbody could meet everyone on the team and stuff like that :\

Rules:
Duels will be 2/3
rounds will be about 35 min
Any decks can be used

Contestansts
Frosty
Ceramic
Kidd
Trigun
Young D
Envoy

Last edited by The one and only Silver on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Sera's server is laggy like fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ceramic

Ceramic

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Okay, I'm back, I hope you missed me.
I'll be hosting the tournament, rules will still be the same, and I'll be particapating aswell. This is a rank tounrey, to decide your rank in the guild.
Do your best, pleace input here weither you will join or not:
In Game Name and KEY.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 am

Eh, I decided to change server's cause Sera's is too laggy so we gonna be on bunnie's. Meet at KL by 1:30 thurs. and yup all other detail talk to Ceramic.
Back to top Go down
Celtic

Celtic

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:26 am

This ever happen? if your hosting another can i join?
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:56 am

Yeh it never happened. People never showed up -_-' Or showed up late...
Back to top Go down
Celtic

Celtic

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:19 am

that suxs so no dice? no more tournaments?
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 am

I could try to make naother tourney but there wont be another one for about a couple of days :\ Unless ceramic makes one....
Back to top Go down
Ceramic

Ceramic

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:00 am

Lets just do a new one, and first make that there are sure to be enough players.
Also be sure everyone knows the date and can confirm, they(ll be there.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:25 pm

How about we hold off a couple days im still tryna recruit a couple more members :\
Back to top Go down
Ceramic

Ceramic

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

thats what i'm trying to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See if we can get it to work this time   See if we can get it to work this time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See if we can get it to work this time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Infinity :: Yugioh :: Team tournaments-
Jump to: